Re: gEDA-user: PCB units

> Can you please list all available units in ChangeSize commands etc.?
> I know just mil and mm. I am writing the .texi documentation.

Do you have a copy of the sources?  The answer to that is in
GetValue() in src/misc.c: mil and mm are the only options, although
the comparision ignores anything after those 3 or 2 characters
(i.e. "milpitas" is a valid unit, as is "mmmmmm").  This allows both
mil and mils, mm and mms, for example.

The default unit is native units, or 0.00001 inch.