gEDA-user: PCB changing size of mask

Hello

ChangeClearSize for polygon clearance changes the distance between pin
edge and polygon edge. However for soldermask it doesn't change the distance
between copper and mask, but the radius of the mask cutout.

This is a bit annoying because I always know I want the distance between
mask edge and copper be always 4 mils. When I have copper annulus outer
diameter for example 55.20 mils, then I have to recompute it by hand
instead just saying ChangeClearSize(SelectedPins, 4, mil).

Is this intended?

Cl<