Re: gEDA-user: Any DIY USB Scope project on schedule? Or some recommmendation?

Ah! Now its a little more clear to me!
Thank you very much!
Another product is the PS40M10 which has 40M samples/s and with oversampling
cand make 1G samples/s for repetitive signals. So, I can expect a analog
bandwidth of about 10M Hz?