Re: gEDA-user: PCB lesstif pcb-menu.res ideas

> Choose via tool the usual way.  Now PCB is ready to act on a left
> button down event.  In comes a scroll wheel event.  Now PCB suspends
> polling the mouse for an instant, and reponding to the new event,
> changes the value of ViaDrillingHole up a mil for the up button, or
> down a mil for the down button.

I think what you're asking for is tool-sensitive bindings.  Thus, if
the via tool is the current tool, you want up and down to do
via-specific things, etc.  We might be able to do this, but I hesitate
to expand the lesstif binding code any more until the gtk GUI catches
up; I think that's a better use of resources.

> What if I could launch two commands with one key?  (I think I can..)

Yup.  Just list them consecutively.  There's a bunch of examples,
mostly relating to cut/copy/paste.