gEDA-user: Got some gEDA symbols

In connection with my life's first hardware design project I have
created some gEDA symbols for the components I'm going to use.  I'm
going to maintain these symbols in the ifctf-geda-symbols module in the
IFCTF CVS repository, which can be checked out with:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/fs1/IFCTF-cvs co ifctf-geda-symbols

(Sorry about the long line.)

Right now there are symbols for the following components:

* MC68302 microprocessor
* RS8973 HDSL/SDSL transceiver
* 29x040 flash memory
* CY62148B SRAM

The MC68302 and RS8973 symbols are multipart, as these are large complex
devices with lots of interfaces coming off them.

I'm offering these symbols to the gEDA community so that if anyone else
needs them, effort duplication can be avoided.  Of course I would also
appreciate any feedback that anyone would like to give -- this is my
life's first HW design project after all.

There will be more symbols coming as I slowly trudge along with my
schematics; they'll be added to CVS.

MS