Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:22:48 -0400
al davis <ad106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What are the error messages?  Did you try
> using "./configure.old" instead of "./configure"?

I've sent the messages to Dan, who promised to send you the patches...
That ok?

> > I had to go into each directory and
> > compile the model compiler and gnucap separately. That
> > worked.
>
> > 3) Gnucap fails on my output.net file, reporting problems
> > such as:
> >
> > * gnetlist -g spice-sdb switch1.sch
> >   egnd 99  0 poly(2) (3,0) (4,0) 0 .5 .5
> >                      ^ ? need 1 more nodes
>
> etc....
>
> I see ...  Can you send me the netlist?
>
> Two things I know of:  High order polys and jfets.
>

> In this case, you have hit a couple of things that are
> implemented in ngspice but not gnucap.  I have seen it go the
> other way too.  When I see these things from users, they become
> priorities.  The to-do list is infinitely long, as you might
> expect.

Ok... I use jfets regularly, but in this case, the jfet is part of the
model of the MC33078 opamp.

I've attached the netlist.

Thanks,
John

PS: About the spam measures - I hate spam as much as the anyone I guess.
But, any measure I take, I try not to complicate the life of innocent
bystanders ;-) (I'm hoping this message gets through - I don't think this
thread should continue on the gEDA list).