Re: gEDA-user: PCB polygon & rectangle practicalities

Harry Eaton wrote:

The new polygon clipping code will dice up any polygon that has holes in it into smaller ones that don't have holes and they just touch, they don't overlap.

I should clarify this statement. That is true of the Gerber output, but not the other types of output, or screen drawing. From a "fix me" comment in the png driver it seems like maybe the png driver would be better done this way too. Any comments? (It is trivial to change the png driver this way).