Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf 20061020 source tarballs released

Ales Hvezda wrote:

"This one is better than the last .. enjoy!"
and
"This is some goooood stuff" :)

Well, that sounds good, but is... how can I say this?... light on specifics. :-)

Is there some place I can easily see a change log without having to download the tarball? Basically, I'm looking to see if I should be motivated to upgrade or not. Since I don't participate in geda development I'm not sure if your bug tracker can do this, but perhaps there is a low-labor way to query the database for defects closed in this release and turn it into a posting for this list?

I hope I don't sound cranky, because I am not. I am a very happy user and do appreciate the work.

Thanks,
  Dave

Now going back to footprint tweakage.....