gEDA-user: fried my LDO :-(

Anyone know of a SOT-23 3.3v LDO regulator with this (unusual) pinout?

      Vout

     +-----+
     |     |
     +-----+
      |   |
    Vin   Gnd

(yes, I had the wrong pinout in gschem, let all the magic smoke out)

On the bright side, I tried the solder paste/hot plate reflow for the
SOJ chips, and it worked perfectly.  A few shorts on the ethernet chip
(0.5mm pitch), easily fixed with a little solder wick.

I tried making a screen with some transparencies and a drill, but the
holes were anything but clean.  Ended up manually squeezing a little
paste on each pad for the SOJ and each 0603, and just a line across
the fine pitch parts.