gEDA-user: gsch2pcb can't find pcb installation directory

Hi all,

I recently built the geda suite through fink on my mac running os 10.4. I've been going through the tutorial on geda's main website, and when I use gsch2pcb on my "project" file it gives me this output:

/usr/bin/gm4: /sw/share/pcb/m4/common.m4: No such file or directory
R101: can't find PCB element for footprint R025 (value=10K)
So device R101 will not be in the layout.
U102: can't find PCB element for footprint DIL-8-300 (value=TL072)
So device U102 will not be in the layout.
U101: can't find PCB element for footprint DIL-8-300 (value=TL072)
So device U101 will not be in the layout.
...etc.

I read further down on the tutorial that this means that it can't find my pcb installation directory, and that I need to locate it. The problem is that I can't seem to find any directory anywhere on my system that has the "*.inc" files for gsch2pcb. I can't find any "pcb/m4" directory. I've looked all over the /sw directory that fink uses, and the /usr directory as well. Any ideas?

- devrin