Re: gEDA-user: Ground Flooding

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:35:28 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

>> You have a common problem.  You need to clear the "join flag" for all
>> those lines.
>
> Can we get this crappy default changed?

IMHO the join flag mess is a real pain and needs a more general fix.
How about resetting the join flag setting when the user quits the line
tool? This would avoid placing loads of tracks with accidental join flag.

A different approach would be to make the default setting of the join
flag a property of individual layers. This would come handy with ground
planes.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak