Re: gEDA-user: Can't open default_font error in PCB

   I have attached the symbol and footprint files for a laser diode.  Can
   someone please take a look and see why I'm getting these errors.  I
   checked the symbol in gsymcheck and it passes with no errors.
   Thanks
   On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Rob Butts <[1]r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx>
       I'm using ten laser diodes in a design.  When I try to bring up
     the
       layout in pcb I'm getting the following error in pcb log:
       Looking for default_font in .
       Can't open ./default_font for reading
       Looking for default_font in /usr/bin/../share/pcb
       Found default_font in /usr/bin/../share/pcb
       File '/home/rob/gaf/project-brush/brush.pcb' has no font
     information,
       using default font
       Looking for default_font in .
       Can't open ./default_font for reading
       Looking for default_font in /usr/bin/../share/pcb
       Found default_font in /usr/bin/../share/pcb
       File '/home/rob/gaf/project-brush/brush.pcb' has no font
     information,
       using default font
       Looking for default_font in .
       Can't open ./default_font for reading
       Looking for default_font in /usr/bin/../share/pcb
       Found default_font in /usr/bin/../share/pcb
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 1 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 3 called for in netlist.
       Can't find LD1 pin 2 called for in netlist.
       There are more of the same errors for each diode.
       The diode does not have any rats connected to the pins.  Has
     anyone
       seen this?
       Thanks,
       Rob