Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto get plain rats lines instead of circles

Hi Stefan,

FWIW, I do not understand these circles myself either, but I do notice
that if you connect them on the "GND" layer they seem to connect, and
that these circles do not connect on "solder" or "component" layers.

Maybe these circles "know" that an intermediate layer and via is
required ?

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.