gEDA-user: Is there any way to cover pads with solder mask?

Hello,

I'm working on a PCB that includes an antenna constructed from copper
elements.  If I create the antenna as a footprint and then place it on
the board, the resulting PCB solder mask layer has cutouts over all of
the antenna's copper elements.  I would prefer to have the entire
antenna structure completely covered by solder mask.  I looked through
the PCB manual to see if there is a flag I can set, but I came up
empty.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Greg