Re: gEDA-user: Gschem symbol for parallax propeller chip

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 12:52 +0300, Jim Qode wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been using geda suite for some time now. I made a symbol file for
> the Parallax Propeller chip. Where do I need to submit it to be included
> in the main database?

We're actually not adding any more symbols to the shipped collection
(and in fact, are actively thinking about cutting those down*). The best
place to publish contributed symbols is at www.gedasymbols.org.

*(Existing symbols would not be discontinued, but instead moved into
"contrib" packages for different categories).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,