Re: gEDA-user: A few questions about gschem, gnetlist, and gspiceui/ngspice

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:17:27 -0700, Yamazaki R2 wrote:

> 2. I'm having a few issues with gschem. As of the current version, is
> there a way make filled shapes for symbols that aren't squares/circles?
> Such as a filled triangle? If not, does any development version have
> this feature?

IMHO, the cairo enabled version of Peter Clifton can do this. You can
download it via git. The branch is called pcjc2

> Another issues/annoyance I'm having with gschem is that
> the graphical interface inside the schematic is kinda buggy. For
> example, if I route a net, then delete it, the grid dots don't reappear
> until I either move the viewing plane or zoom in/out.

I can confirm this bug. It has been present in all versions of gschem I
used.

> is there planned support to actual font
> rendering at some date rather than each letter being it's own symbol?

See the cairo enabled version mentioned above.
I tested this version and put an entry in my blog:
	http://lilalaser.de/blog/?p=90

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak