Re: gEDA-user: home made pcb final check

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> One old trick is to use three cross-hairs near the corners. If you stack
>> up layers and suddenly there is a cross-hair in the fourth corner where
>> there shouldn't be any you'd know something is wrong.
>
> On four layer boards, I put "1 2 3 4" somewhere, with each digit on
> its respective layer.  Really easy to tell if the stackup is right
> that way.

Yep, that's the other old trick. Works marvelously, especially if you
slightly stagger them so even an all-layers-on view would show if
something dives underneath something it shouldn't.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.