Re: gEDA-user: I am doing something wrong in PCB

I take that back. Some of the lines are there, but they seem the size of
the rats nest lines. How do I display them so they look like a trace
with the correct width?

--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."