Re: gEDA-user: gattrib text size

> In gschem I have my default text size set as 8. If I add attributes
> via gattrib then the text is added as size 10. Obviously these are two
> separate programmes and gattrib is not dependant on the settings in my
> gschemrc, so this behaviour is kind of expected. Is there any way to
> set the default size of the text that is added when using gattrib?
>
> I tried to add a gattribrc file to my .gEDA directory with (text-size
> 8) in it, but that did not work.

I forget the exact behavior of gattrib, but I can say that gattrib
*does* read the gafrc file.  Therefore, try putting a text-size
declaration in your gafrc file.

(To remind people, the idea of gafrc was to avoid the proliferation of
RC files for each different member of gEDA/gaf by creating a single RC
file which would contain settings read by all programs.  In principle,
you only need a gafrc.  The gschemrc was kept because gschem has all
kinds of GUI settings which no other program needs to read.)

Cheers,

Stuart