Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto partition power planes?

I typically deal with this by separating the planes at the schematic
level using a bead-core inductor. The two planes are then on different
nets at the PCB level. This not only makes it easier to do the routing
but they also serve an electrical purpose of isolating the two planes
from a high frequency viewpoint, whilst connecting them at DC.