Re: gEDA-user: Re: mode-shortcuts in pcb manual

On 9/9/06, Greg Cunningham <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Say John, Seeing you are a good emacs evangelist, do you happen to have
written major mode scripts for .sch or .pcb files?  It would be great to
see emacs color-code all the major gaf objects...

I thought about writing a major mode for .sch and .sym files but I have not needed it often enough to make it worth the effort.

The extent of my elisp work is some code to insert common constructs in
my Perl programs and some La/TeX customization.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org