Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy in gschem

Hi John,
the drc2 backend rely on gnetlist so, if gnetlist can do it, the drc2
backend too.
I haven't checked if hierarchy works, but I remember someone telling
that hierarchy is not working. It's better if you test it using a simple
set of schematics.

Regards,

Carlos

El miÃ, 13-09-2006 a las 11:50 -0500, John Griessen escribiÃ: