Re: gEDA-user: Printing PCB layouts.

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 13:49, John Griessen wrote:
> If you want to make a presentable poster of it,
> the page layout program scribus is good.
>
> It will let you scale images, import .ps files and print at some desired
> resolution which you choose at printing time.  You can add whatever else you
> want to it -- write up, more graphics in boxes with borders.  Output is high
> quality postscript or pdf ready to take to a digital printer -- yours or a 4
> foot wide one...

I've been struggling with this same problem, so I will try scribus for
this.  What I'd really like to do is split each title-block into two
8.5x11 pages, but that's proving to be a difficult thing.  I found the
Perl programs ps2eps and epssplit.  The first seems to work find; the
second never divides the ps file in the right place.  I may end up
tweaking the program myself - only problem is, I'll have to learn Perl
to do it!

Vaughn T