[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
gEDA-user: New gnucap "stable" release 0.35
There is a new "stable" release of gnucap available.
New features (compared to 0.34):
1. Named nodes. (Extended beyond Spice compatibility)
2. Nested subcircuits. (Spice compatibility)
3. Parameters. ("param" statement, passing parameters to
subcircuits) Parameters are variables, so you can change them
at any time.
4. MOS level 8 and 49 models.
5. DC sweeps can be nested, for now up to 4 deep. (Beyond Spice
6. Autoconf based build system. The old build system is still
available by running "configure.old".
7. Improvements to the transient analysis step control
8. Improvements to the switch model, focusing on timing accuracy
1. C++ language standard corrections, so it compiles with gcc
Bugs, limits, etc.
1. Some charge effects are still missing from BSIM models. This
will be fixed along with Verilog-A support.
2. Parameters can reference other parameters, but expressions
are not supported yet.
Current work, in progress:
1. Verilog-AMS support.
You can get it at:
geda-user mailing list