gEDA-user: Professional PCB help using geda?

Just wonder if there is any professional PCB layout services out there that actually will use geda/pcb?

I have some schematics and PCB layout (10 layers) created with one of the well known proprietary CAD software
and from time to time, I will need some professional PCB designers to help change the layout for bug fixes,
new features ....etc.

Eventually, I will love to translate everything to geda/pcb but if there is no one (professional consulting) out there
that actually use geda/pcb, I can never do that.

So, anyone knows some good PCB layout professionals who uses geda/pcb?

Andy