gEDA-user: PCB snapshot 20070912 -- Small bug in GTK GUI

Hello,

I have installed PCB snapshot 20070912 on Gentoo for AMD64.
(I made a Gentoo overlay by just renaming pcb-20070208.ebuild)

Compiles fine. But there seems to be a small bug in GTK user interface.

When I have a pcb main-window smaller than the screen size and move the
mouse pointer (activated select tool) out of the window, in some cases
the inner of the window (footprints, autorouted traces, ...) is moved
about 30% of window size.

This is not a serious bug, but I don't think it's a feature.

To reproduce this bug: Select visible grid, 25 mils, have some
footprints in the window (my came from gsch2pcb), autoroute traces on
component side, move a footprint, move mouse-pointer (slowly) out of the
window, ...

Other small (pedantic) remark: View>Grid units>mms
looks strange for me. In europe we write only mm as a unit of length.
I have never seen use of mms for plural.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski

This is PCB, an interactive
printed circuit board editor
version 20070912

Compiled on Sep 14 2007 at 21:36:18

by harry eaton

Copyright (C) Thomas Nau 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Copyright (C) harry eaton 1998-2006
Copyright (C) C. Scott Ananian 2001
Copyright (C) DJ Delorie 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Copyright (C) Dan McMahill 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

It is licensed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2
See the LICENSE file for more information

For more information see:

PCB homepage: http://pcb.sf.net
gEDA homepage: http://www.geda.seul.org
gEDA Wiki: http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda