Re: gEDA-user: PCB Bug: poly clearance around rotated pads.

> Probably an oversight by whoever added rotated pads.  The square vs
> rounded cases are almost always different, with the same if/else
> idiom repeated in every function...

Hey, I added rotated pads!  ;-)

I don't recall bumping into this then, though.

> PCB is one of the few programs I've ever worked on where I often
> think, "If only this were written in C++!"

I think of that myself a lot.  The first step is to make it compile
under either C or C++, and work out the "detect C++ compiler" bugs and
make sure everyone can get g++.  Then we rewrite it from scratch,
basically - the data design is very embedded everywhere.  I recall
extracting the GUI into the HIDs was a big project, this is probably
bigger.