Re: gEDA-user: Duplicate mailings from this list

>I seem to be getting two of every email this list sends out.  I
>thought that somehow I had subscribed twice to the list, but I
>un-subscribed and found that there was no other subscription to this
>email address.  On re-subscribing I got two acknowledgement emails
>and now I get two of each list email again.
>
>Any idea what is happening?  I wrote the list owner, but no reply.

	The list owner gets _so_ much spam (1000 of messages a day), that
messages are routinely lost.  It's usually best to e-mail me directly
with such issues.  No, I'm not going to advertise my e-mail on whatever
subscription page (been there, done that), because then people will
start sending me questions directly instead of the list.  Sorry.

	Anyways, I checked up and I see only one instance of your e-mail
subscribed.  Did you ever subscribe to the user list with a different e-mail
address in the past?

								-Ales