gEDA-user: Hardware USB Analyzer for Rent (cheap)

I recently had to purchase a hardware USB analyzer for another project.
Since these things are so expensive, I thought I'd rent it out cheaply
so that others wouldn't have to shell out as much cash for such a rarely
used item.

The analyzer is a Total Phase Beagle USB 12.  It does full speed
(12Mbps) and has excellent software that runs on Linux, OSX, and
Windows.  On my website, I'm asking for $50 per week but I'd be glad to
make that $40 for my fellow gEDAers.

For more details see my site:
http://mantiselec.com/usb-analyzer.html

I hope this post isn't construed as spam, because I thought there might
be some individuals out there who have run into the same predicament I did.

Best,
David Carr