Re: gEDA-user: Gerbv-2.0.1 for Windows released, but not working!

> I did some more searching and found another document on XYRS formats.  I
> should have stopped at one, because now I have two that conflict...

As far as I know, there is no pick-place file format standard.  It
depends upon which manufacturer's machine is used.

I suggest that you contact your board stuffing house and ask them for
a document describing the file format used by their pick-place
machine.

If they say they don't have a document, then talk to their
manufacturing engineer.  It's his job to provide this detailed
information to customers.

If you're using an e-cheapo assembly house
and they don't have a document or know about their pick-place
machine's requirements, well, then you're getting what you
paid for.

> This one can be found at
>
> http://www.screamingcircuits.com/Portals/0/documents/Understanding%20the%20Centroid%20file.pdf

This one is familiar.  I think we used it when we were trying to
figure out how to get our pick-place stuff to work.

Cheers,

Stuart