Re: gEDA-user: PCB Bug: poly clearance around rotated pads.

I tested both patches, and Rob's has a bug - it doesn't clear square
(width == height) pads.  However, both patches cause major polygon
damage (of the "have you lost your mind?" variety) if you move those
elements around; I'm not sure if this is caused by or just uncovered
by the patch (round-end pads cause the problem too), but it doesn't
happen with neither patch applied.

My test board: http://www.delorie.com/pcb/rotated-pads.pcb

Do you two want some more time to play with this, or should I commit
now and worry later?

DJ