gEDA-user: gEDA/PCB on FreeBSD

Hello All,

Last weekend i bought a new harddisk to facilitate  a
new release of slackware (12.1). Since there was a lot
of space left on the device i saw the opportunity to
install FreeBSD on my PC, which i wanted to do so for
a long period.

The first thing i did after KDE was installed and up
and running, was to install PCB en gEDA via the ports
collection.

And as with my slack-box, I am really impressed. Many
thanks for those who made these packages and made it
possible.

grtz

Simon