Re: gEDA-user: cygwin geda tools

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:12:26 +0100
"BAXENDALE P.R." <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've built a cygwin version of geda/gaf 1.6.2 and pcb and combined it,
> rather crudely, with the necessary cygwin bits to make it easy
> to install on a Windows PC. It's really intended for my students to use,
> but I've put it in http://www.dur.ac.uk/peter.baxendale/stuff/gEDA/ in
> case anybody finds it useful. It seems to work here, but hasn't been
> through the real test (the students) yet.

That's great!  How coincidental that I just opened up my mail
client to post to the list about how I could not find a Windows
build of gEDA!

I want to recommend gEDA to colleagues and online contacts, but
unless I can point them to a one-click Windows download, gEDA won't
be considered -- it'll surely be KiCad or (grimace) EAGLE.

Regards,
Colin