Re: gEDA-user: cygwin geda tools

   > Don't forget that you need to distribute the geda and cygwin sources
   > with your binaries.  Yes, it's a pain, but yes, you have to do it.
   The gEDA sources are in the zip, but I forgot about the cygwin ones.
   I'll take a look at how much time it would take to include them,
   otherwise I'll take it off the server again.
   Yes, I saw the post about a native version, excellent work. I also saw
   a post which suggested there were some problems, so decided it wasn't
   yet ready to use in class. Wish I had time to do some testing and give
   you some feedback, but I need to get the classrooms set up now, and
   it's too risky for me to go with something I haven't been able to try
   out properly. The cygwin build just works. Also I can easily build it
   myself, not had much luck with native builds so far.
   Peter Baxendale