gFTP: gFTP 2.0.8pre4 has been released...

Hi,
   I just upload gftp 2.0.8pre4 to my website. This release only contains
bug fixes from the last beta. Here is a list of some of the changes in
this release:

* Fixed bug with gftp sometimes "freezing" up when you would have it do
  several things at once
* Moved the displaying of the KB/s from the current KB/s back to the
  average KB/s for the file transfer
* Fixed bug with current file numbers not being updated
* Fixed bug where gftp would reconnect to a site after a file upload
* Fixed bug where the cache wasn't being updated when you refreshed a
  directory listing
* Fixed bug where you couldn't select overwrite, resume or skip when
  transfering files that already existed
* Made it so that the text port doesn't require the XPM files to be
  present when the config file is read
* Renamed gtk12 port from gftp-gtk12 to gftp-gtk. I'll work gtk+ 2.0 port
  in the same source with #ifdefs
* Other small bug fixes
* Added Turkish translation

You can download the latest code at http://gftp.seul.org/. If you have any
problems with this release, please feel free to let me know

Brian

===
gFTP-announce list, gftp-announce-request@seul.org
===