gFTP: gFTP 2.0.7b has been released...

Hello,
   I just released gftp 2.0.7b, which is just a bugfix release. Here is
the changes since 2.0.7a:

* Fixed crash that would occur in the toolbar
* Fixed problem with display becoming frozen after file transfer is done
  until an X event occured
* Fixed problem with bandwidth throttling not working
* Fixed problem with file transfers not timing out properly

I'm also in the process of completely redesigning gftp as a panel applet
for GNOME. I'm still in the early phases of development on this, so I
would love to hear everyone's opinion about how to make gftp better.

Brian

===
gFTP-announce list, gftp-announce-request@seul.org
===