gFTP: gFTP 2.0.8pre3 has been released...

Hi,
   I pleased to announce gFTP 2.0.8pre3. I'm hoping that this will be the
last of the beta releases for 2.0.8. Here is a summary of some of the
changes in this release:

* Fixed some downloading/uploading problems and also fixed some
  reconnecting problems
* Fixed bug so that you can do other stuff while a file transfer is in
  progress
* Fixed crash that would occur if you would enter a blank host in the
  toolbar
* Fixed compile problem on Solaris 7
* Drag and Drop fixups
* Quite a few other small bug fixes
* Updated French and Russian translation

If you find any bugs in this release, please let me know

Brian

===
gFTP-announce list, gftp-announce-request@seul.org
===