[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
gFTP: 2.0.16 has been released
I am pleased to announce the availability of gFTP 2.0.16. Here is a list
of changes since version 2.0.15:
* Fixed bug where the local directory listing was not updated when
connecting to a bookmarked site.
* Fix for Novell directory paths (//share/directory)
* Local: If there is a dangling symlink in the local directory, not all of
the files were being shown.
* FTP: Fixed rename bug
* FTP: Fixed editing the FTP proxy config in the GTK+ 2.0 port.
* FTP: Better error checking when establishing the data connection.
* FTP: File transfers are aborted correctly. You will not lose your connection
to the remote server.
* FTP: Ascii file transfers fix.
* HTTP: Fixed parsing some chunked file transfers.
* SSH: Fixed crash when deleting subdirectories.
* When editing remote files, and if the current directory is changed on the
remote server, make sure the file is still uploaded to the proper location.
* When editing a remote file, if the connection to the remote server times
out, immediately reconnect when the file is uploaded.
* DND cleanups
* If the source is compiled with -D_GNU_SOURCE, then use the current style
for the current locale to separate numbers.
* In some cases, if the remote_charset is defined for the remote host, convert
the current string from UTF8 to the users remote character set.
* Fixed Cray directory directory listings. Also, some UNIX directory listings
that had files with multiple spaces were being mistaken for Cray directory
* The README/FAQ is now stored in Docbook format.
* New language translations and updates (az bn el es hr it ja nl no pt ro sk
* Many other small changes and improvements. See the ChangeLog file in
the distribution for a detailed list of changes.
I would like to thank everyone that has submitted patches, bug reports,
translations, or offered ideas for improvements.
gFTP-announce list, email@example.com