[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gftp] some issues in new svn version
- To: Alonso Acuña <alonso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gftp] some issues in new svn version
- From: Qianqian Fang <fangqq@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:05:30 -0400
- Cc: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: gftp-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:05:37 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vXcbjIuMXy606CGfFF5MS1CxATAT8wODgX6jUgVbJto=; b=UnHsx7uZX9vtdQUREFVF7FSfaqnDv/TEM/cw0ksIUGEsGFPiaaEjIEaW7T3xvcBZ1v d0Qss3ZBQfL3708m1WsfYPjBMAO64G6a7KIr+5JwX8MFOv3vBIolqMcBxUBwfRt+FrqI HVVauObjDsJMA1d7Ky6jluMCdyl+B1Ce2Yz6k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=DaYupDUQptSTIx12XcNpNxKCIBs1mUX0BsrudzAJSe0VudQNhvNr/1WmbPrLCKe9Lq ZZph+dABOWkla2ifkwVkSnfo71xMDMjIh5tfsT4sFBNqYpPhaybVG/FS0+um4wkANyzd SAsCQRNcdOY6DD898wcQtNopz262uxfMvW3UU=
- In-reply-to: <4BD0AB35.1000608@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <4BD0A80F.5000802@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4BD0A9B0.3010508@xxxxxxxxx> <4BD0AB35.1000608@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100317 Thunderbird/3.0.4
On 4/22/2010 4:01 PM, Alonso Acuña wrote:
I have been quite busy lately with work. So please go ahead with any
changes you want to make we can figure out the merge later.
Note that in version 2.0.18 the bookmarks thing works properly. So
something changed in 2.0.19. I will have to test the original 2.0.19 to
see when exactly it broke.
you can check out the original 2.0.19 code as svn rev 995
(or do that from gftp's official svn).
Perhaps we should start calling the new version 2.0.20pre or something
like that to differentiate from the original 2.0.19.
I was planning to call it 2.1.xx, since there are some new features and
major update to the GUI. Hopefully I can get blessings from Brian.
On 04/22/2010 01:55 PM, Qianqian Fang wrote:
On 4/22/2010 3:48 PM, Alonso Acuña wrote:
I have noted this when building from the new SVN repository.
I was waiting for your patches for diff support :) is it working?
- The folder/file icon which is supposed to show on the left column of
the file list is not showing. This is why I mentioned before that there
should be a way to distiguish files and folders. I went back to 2.0.18
and there I do see the icons.
that's odd, it never happened to me. What if you do "make install" and
run it from the installed location?
- When loading a bookmark the details are not loaded into the host user
and port fields. It does connect but the fields keep whatever values
I think that's the original behavior of gftp. I haven't touched that.
- When browsing into a folder that has only one file, right clicking on
the file does not present the usual file management options like Edit.
And selecting Edit from the menu gives an error about editing ".." .
".." does appear above the file in the list but it is clearly not
This sounds fixable. However, I have stopped committing to svn in the
two weeks, waiting for patches from your side. If I continue to make
to svn, you may have to make sure to merge your changes properly.
let me know which way you prefer.