Re: [gftp] Recursive subdirectories

Brian Masney wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 06:15:07AM -0700, Lokrin wrote:

Ok, I've been having this problem for several months now and I'm not
sure what changes were made before it started.

I used to be able to download my entire website in about 7 hours on a
56k modem.  Now, it only downloads recursing about 3 directories only.
And other deeper subdirectores (and some go pretty deep) are totally
skipped.

I don't know if it's on my side or the host's side.

What version of gFTP are you using? If you aren't using 2.0.18, then please
upgrade to the latest version. If it is a bug in gFTP, then please file a bug
against Bugzilla.

Brian

Yep, 2.0.18.  Around May I did some changes to things and I know I wrecked my website, crashed my hard drive and updates to FC3.  Not all at the same time.  However, May is when I went into the hospital for 10 days so I know I wasn't thinking things through right and can't now remember everything I did and when.  =)  I'll check with my host first and see if they placed some kind of linit on it.