[gftp] specifying a SITE command in the Command: prompt

Hi,

specifying a SITE command in the Command: prompt requires me to type SITE
twice (because gftpui_common_process_command detects the SITE command and
only passes everything behind to the site function rfc959.c w/o
specifying the prepend this again with SITE. So when I type

SITE FOO BAR

"FOO BAR" will be sent  to the ftp server, If I want to have "SITE FOO
BAR" sent to the server I've to specify "SITE SITE FOO BAR".

Brian - do you see a way of removing this inconvenience? I'm not sure if
"preparing with SITE" should be the default, there might be a situation
where "FOO BAR" needs to be executed at the remote site, but at the other
hand - this rare case can be done by using the "Send SITE Command" Box
where "Prepare with SITE" may be unchecked then (reverse the "Prepare
with SITE" logic in gftp)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/