[gftp] Re: Warning: Cannot parse listing

Please post the directory listings that you are having problems with. After
you run gftp, a ~/.gftp/gftp.log file will be created and you can get the
Cannot parse listing... lines from there. Also, when gftp sends the SYST
command, what message does the server return?

Brian