[gftp] Re: Problems install on solaris

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 10:25:12PM +0100, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> Brian Masney wrote:
>
> > a bug posted here, check the latest version of CVS. I have fixed
> > numerous bugs posted here, but never responded back to the list.
>
> Did I missed something? Is the tree now accessible for anybody?
> http://gftp.seul.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2 didn't changed since Dec 4th.

That URL is a file that I'll put out every now and then. I used to have that
file automatically regenerate on a daily basis, but that's broken at the
moment. If I get time, I may get the autogeneration working again.

I keep gftp in GNOME's CVS. See the URL
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html for instructions on how to get your
CVS environment going. Once you have the source checked out, you will have to
run autogen.sh to generate your configure script. You will need to have
autoconf, automake 1.4 (other versions probably will not work) and gettext
installed on your system.

Brian