Re: [gftp] changing the double-click action?

Edit your ~/.gftp/gftprc file and look for the list_dblclick option.

# This defines what will happen when you double click a file in the file
# listboxes. 0=View file 1=Edit file 2=Transfer file
list_dblclk_action=2

I suddenly started to get very busy since Thanksgiving, which is why I haven't
finished up the final 2.0.18 release.

Brian