Re: [gftp] Feature request: non-multi-threading

Dan Koester wrote:
I've been searching and searching for a nice graphical ftp client that
doesn't thread. Some ftp servers I use regularly don't allow more than
one connection for a client so I need to be able to queue up a bunch of
files and then start the transfer when I'm done... without it ever
attempting to login again.

Maybe a max connections setting which allows 1 and a setting to make it
not start the transfers until I say so (which used to be there, but has
since vanished.)

It's there again in the later versions: Options -> General -> Start file transfers.

--
Cheers,
Trace