[gftp] new gftp and gtk 1.2

Hi,

I tried to compile gftp with gtk 1.2 instead of 2 and it failed....

a)
In charset-conv.c the function have not the correct parameters in the
gtk12 case (at the bottom). Each function has an error. dest_len is a
pointer, and gftp_filename_from_utf8 has no force_local

b)
lib/protocols.c uses g_utf8_validate unconditionally but this is not
present in gtk 1.2

c)
the implementation of gftpui_show_busy in src/gtk/gtkui.c is not
compatible with gtk 1.2 because GdkDisplay is not declared, and also
display isn't:

gtkui.c: In function `gftpui_show_busy':
gtkui.c:106: error: `GdkDisplay' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtkui.c:106: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gtkui.c:106: error: for each function it appears in.)
gtkui.c:106: error: `display' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtkui.c:109: warning: pointer/integer type mismatch in conditional
expression

my try stops here now because I don't see to work arround c) easily.

Looks like I've to drop gtk 1.2 support for gftp in FreeBSD's port of it.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/