Re: [gftp] Settings question

The thing is, this doesn't happen just on some servers, it happens on all servers (not just ones that we administer) and we cannot necessarily control what is in the path on the remote server. Also, this problem is not based on the ID. In other words, ID xyz can log in from an NCD HMX and connect to the server just fine but the same ID (xyz) cannot use gftp to connect to a remote server if logged on from and NCD Thinstar. Finally, the ssh -e none option hangs from the command line on this hardware as well. I would really like the ability to turn that option off. Is there any way that this can be done by hand?