Re: [gftp] cvs-version - anyone succeeded in building this?

You need automake 1.4 to build the CVS version of gftp. I'm by far not an
autoconf/automake expert, so I'm not sure what all it takes to be able to use
automake 1.8 at the moment. I'm busy working on other things at the moment.

Just a heads up, the CVS version is mostly broken at the moment. I'm in the
process of separating out the UI parts of the text and the GTK+ ports into a
uicommon directory. Between work/school/all of my outside hobbies, this will
probably be at least another month. I merged the command parsing interface of
the text port into the uicommon directory and now the GTK+ port has an option
to enable the command line, so you can control the 2 windows by typing in
commands. Ultimately I would like to have the GTK+ port down to a few thousand
lines of code so that I could easily do a native GNOME port of gftp, someone
could do a Mac OS X, a KDE port, Win32 port, etc.

Brian