[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[gftp] known remote issues?
- To: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gftp] known remote issues?
- From: Marc Williams <marcw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:44:38 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:45:49 -0500
- Reply-to: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0RC1 (X11/20041201)
I grabbed the latest gftp twice today - once at work at now at home. I
got them from here:
Works fine except for a couple things. In the remote window I am not
able to rename a file nor make a directory. In both cases, gftp crashes
with a seg fault. This happens both at work and at home. It doesn't
seem to matter what the remote machine is. My 2 workstations are
totally different machines but they are both running a fully patched
Ferora Core 3.
Is this a known issue? Thanks!