[gftp] known remote issues?

I grabbed the latest gftp twice today - once at work at now at home. I got them from here:
http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2

Works fine except for a couple things. In the remote window I am not able to rename a file nor make a directory. In both cases, gftp crashes with a seg fault. This happens both at work and at home. It doesn't seem to matter what the remote machine is. My 2 workstations are totally different machines but they are both running a fully patched Ferora Core 3.

Is this a known issue?  Thanks!