[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gftp] how active is gftp development ?
- To: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [gftp] how active is gftp development ?
- From: Brian Masney <masneyb@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:54:48 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:54:51 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=onJWP0JhWtM57Zz1qRF8NJaUop9knCE99be6Fu12sx6iWM/2xKbLRcZQb/HBI/t7h9CvfjFYMPhlP2mNpOkNt27y+dAA4X7/jejJOlYyLyN/r39VGZvGTJ/KaQJz+BsdiMVGd5XARr0w/vLA6FbaIKfDCAmVmBJkeIXbiYrGJOc=
- In-reply-to: <43C65A47.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <43C65A47.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
On 1/12/06, David Timms <dtimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How much dev is going on with gftp ? Would a patch to achieve an ui
> enhancement such as http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=326730 be
> likely to be accepted ? If there is no chance, then I'd rather spend my
> time on something where it will make a difference...DT.
I would accept a patch to fix that bug. There has been very little
work done to gFTP since last Feburary due to lack of time on my part.
I plan to have a release within the next 3 months though. This release
will concentrate on fixing a large number of bugs that are in